Thursday 14 April 2011

So i've been MADE to write this lol

Hi my lovelies! I can't even begin to explain how bad I feel for neglecting my blog but i've been so scatterbrained recently. Im currently trying to figure out my graphics for my site ( it's just a blog with custom domain, I wanted it to be a blog so people could still follow :) ) and get the shopping section sorted :)

I've managed to sell a couple of items here and there while I make things and add them to the shop, I wanted to show you guys a couple too :)




What do you think? I'm really excited about finishing everything! I don't expect to sell much right from the beginning, tumble weeds and the whistling wind come more to mind that the ringing of tills lol but nevertheless i'm super excited! Hope you haven't all forgotten me!

Big hugs xxx

p.s. lol my sis and bro are here and reading what i'm writing :/ when I wsaid I'd hoped you haven't all forgotten me they both said 'Uh..yeah they have all forgotten you."....??!!

CHEEK


6 comments:

Unknown said...

There is no way we can forget you! You stuff is just too cute love it!

Aisha said...

not likly we could ever forget you, in fact i was wondering yesterday where you had disappeared to =)

it all looks so pretty, really excited for you <3

CarmenSays said...

@ hell notes

nawww thank you bebeh lol how have you been?! xx

@ ashiiiii

haha I haven't been on blogger much but I still wonder what you and roro have been up to lol thanks luvvie! xx

Stacey said...

I haven't forgotton you Carm! I know you're busy wiv ya lil shop ting! I hope it's all going ok, there's some cute things up there in them pics lol. Come back to us when ya can, I'm going nowhere! lol xxx

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Those flower bud earrings are so cute. I may be totally out of it...but where can I purchase them?
xx
Alicia

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Those flower bud earrings are so cute. I may be totally out of it...but where can I purchase them?
xx
Alicia